മോണ്ടിസോറി First Sem English ഗ്രാമർ



1 Carry it home_Active voice
A Let it be carried home_passive voice
2 We can see stars at night.
A Can be seen at night
3 How did the boys break the window?
A The window was broken by the boy
4 We will conduct the meeting tomorrow.
A A meeting shall be held by tomorrow by us 
5 The two kings are signing the treaty.
A The treaty was being signed by to kings
6 The boy said to the girl, "I don’t like your hair style."
A I don't like your hair style The boy said to the girl
7 "I saw three snakes in the garden." He said
A He said I saw three snakes in the garden
8 Mother said "Let me see your progress card."
A Let me see your progress card said mother
9  "I am going to USA." He says
A He said that i am going to usa
10 "Where were you born?" he asked me.
A  He asked me that where were you born


Fill in the blanks

1) ........try harder next time?
A. will
2)........ Do you believe?
A.can
3) let us go for a walk shues we?
4)He is .......... honest man
A.had
5)We have known her......... five year's
A.  For
6)........... Is the best footboller in the world?
A. He
7) Their......... 20  girls in our class?
A. Are
8) The comel...........the ship of descrt?
A. Is
9) The bird.......... is in the tree?
A. Is
10)......... You want'?
A. Do
1w1) She........ backing a cake yesterday?
A. Was
12)please................ not smoke here?
A. Do
13)They............. playing shattil now?
A. Are
14)I............ see you tomorrow?
A. Will
15)My dad............. going to London?
A. Was
16)The sun............. shining?
A. Was
17) I............... travelling by train
A. Was
18) He.......... running wright now?
A. Is
19) I............ watching a good filim?
A. am
20) The sun............. shyning  every day that summer
A.was

Fill in the blanks.
1.Do you............. any help?.
A. Need.
2. People................ remain seated until the show is over.
A. Have
3. She................. have sucueeded if she head worked hard.
A. Will
4. I.............. Writing a letter.
A. Am
5. I................ Speak two languages.
A. Am
6. The man.................. You met yesterday is coming to dinner.
A. Whom
7. I............... Finished the report.
A. Was
8. Hed............... a nice job.
A. had
9. If study i.................. Pass the exam.
A. Will
10. The busses................ Often late.
A. have
11..................... you goat a car?.
A. Did
12. they................... finished the job.
A. have
13. I.......................... like to watch tv.
A. Would
14. she...................... Play basket boll next week.
A. Will
15. I.................. Just leaving work.
A. am
16. Mishel................... at university.
A. is
17. she............. working right now.
A. is
18. I................. arrive at 5 o clack.
A. Will
19. Eric.................... be compatition agains mishel in the raice.
A. Will
20. they................ Learning spanish now
A. are.

1. He..... Writing a novel
Ans : is
2. They......marching forward
Ans : were
3. New delhi.....the capital of India
Ans : is
4.  They...... violated the agreement.
Ans : Have
5.  I.........a cable from my son in New York
Ans : need
6. They.......... engaged in a heated argument.
Ans : were
7.The doctor said he......... operate on the patient.
Ans : would
8. If I were a king, I.......... make you my queen.
Ans : would
9.Sulphuric acid.........dissolve most metals.
Ans : will
10.Candidates.........not write their names on the answer sheets
Ans : must
(By abhirami, shifana,shisira mol, shisira,&sharanya)

Popular posts from this blog

kerala state rutronix fundamentals & operating system malayalam notes with previous Q&A